Water Monitoring Innovations for the Environmental and Aquaculture Industries
In-Situ® Inc. is a leading manufacturer of in-situ (on-site) water monitoring instruments. For over 35 years, we have provided water monitoring markets with innovative solutions. From aquaculture management to aquifer characterization, In-Situ products provide accurate results and reliable operation even in harsh conditions. Partner with In-Situ to meet the challenges of reduced manpower and 24/7 demand.
Looking for Ways to Improve Aquifer Pumping Tests?
Join us for a special webinar series designed by the experts at Midwest GeoSciences Group. Make your next pumping test even more successful. Recognized authorities in groundwater will present up-to-date information on test techniques. You’ll also receive educational credits!
- January 22: Practical Guidelines to Get More from Your Test Data, Jim Butler, PhD, Kansas Geological Survey
- February 12: Step Drawdown Testing, Michael Kenrick, PE, LHG, GeoEngineers, Inc.
- March 5: Constant Rate Pumping Tests, Keith Halford, PhD, Research Hydrogeologist
- March 16: Recovery Testing, Garth Van der Kamp, PhD, Environment Canada
- April 9: From Measuring Water Levels to Exporting Data, Molly Mills, In-Situ Inc.
- April 30: Response from Pumping in Unconfined Aquifers, Shlomo Neuman, PhD, University of Arizona
Be Mobile. Be Smart. Use a smarTROLL™ Handheld.
Looking for a fast, reliable way to sample groundwater and surface water? With a smarTROLL Handheld and intuitive iSitu® App, you can log data to your phone or email data and calibration reports from the field. Learn more:
- smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld
- smarTROLL Low-Flow Sampling System
- smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen (RDO®) Handheld
- Case Study: Learn how the Water Replenishment District of Southern California uses the smarTROLL Handheld for groundwater sampling.
smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld Video
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524