Careers at In-Situ Inc.
We seek flexible, team-oriented individuals to join our fast growing, world-leading company. Finding the right career is a search for opportunity—the opportunity to do your best work, to grow professionally, to make a positive contribution to the world, and to be recognized and rewarded for your accomplishments. Benefits include:
- Excellent compensation plus paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days (FTO)
- Medical and dental insurance (includes: chiropractic, homeopathic treatments, and massage therapy)
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Child care company paid cost assistance
- In-Situ® Inc. only accepts applications and/or resumes for open positions. Applications and/or resumes received for positions that are not currently open will not be considered for future positions.
- In-Situ conducts background checks and requires drug testing of all employment candidates.
- In-Situ is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace.
- All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
In-Situ Receives Gold Level Award for Well Workplace
The Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) presented In-Situ Inc. with a Gold Level Well Workplace Award in August 2010. In-Situ Inc.'s employees learned how to eat healthy, quit smoking, and exercise regularly. Ultimately, many employees lowered bad cholesterol, increased good cholesterol, lost weight, and improved physical fitness in this on-going initiative.
David Hunnicutt, PhD and President of WELCOA said, “I’m pleased to let you know that your organization has successfully met the criteria to achieve a WELCOA national Well Workplace designation. By achieving this level of excellence in workplace wellness programming, your organization has demonstrated that it is committed to protecting and enhancing the health and well-being of your most valuable asset – your employees.” Read the [award letter].
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524