New Aqua TROLL 400 Instrument for Real-Time Water Quality Monitoring
Designed for aquaculture facilities, the Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Instrument eliminates complicated setup and provides instant access to water quality data. The instrument leverages In-Situ® Inc.'s patented, EPA-approved RDO® Technology. The compact instrument houses six water quality sensors and monitors 12 parameters:
- Actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Dissolved oxygen
- Water level and water pressure (absolute)
- Fresh water and saltwater production
- Hatchery operations
- Open pen production
- Recirculating, partial reuse, and flow-through systems
Improved Risk Management
- Instrument continuously monitors and reports results in real time. You can respond quickly to changing conditions.
- Operations can minimize fish stress, disease, and mortality by consistently controlling water quality.
- By connecting to a SCADA/PLC system, you will receive alarm notifications when water quality deteriorates.
- DO readings are automatically compensate for salinity and barometric pressure with a controller.
- One easy-to-use probe automates monitoring.
- Long-lasting calibrations reduce maintenance.
- Simplified installation reduces errors and training time.
- With open communication protocols, the instrument easily interfaces with your current system. Connect the instrument to a SCADA/PLC system or controller.
- For a local display, controller, and data logger, use the Con TROLL PRO System.
- To power the probe, use a SCADA/PLC system or the Con TROLL PRO System.
Download the specification sheet (pdf).
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524