New smarTROLL™ RDO® Handheld
The Future of DO Spot Checking The smarTROLL RDO Handheld combines optical dissolved oxygen (DO) sensor technology with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
The smarTROLL RDO Handheld simultaneously measures four parameters:
- Dissolved oxygen with the optical RDO Sensor
- Barometric pressure
- Air temperature
- Water temperature
Simply connect the smarTROLL RDO Handheld to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
Be Mobile. Be Smart. Be In-Situ.
Mitigate Risks with Fast Spot Checks
- Easily check DO—The intuitive smartphone application displays results instantly so that you can respond quickly to changing conditions.
- Consistently control water quality and optimize growing conditions with routine spot checks.
- Use the smarTROLL Handheld to quickly check the performance of life support systems.
Get Instant Results
- Track every tank/pond with one device—The iSitu App stores site details, including photos and GPS coordinates. Recognize sites quickly.
- Instantly report pond or tank conditions—Send a snapshot of real-time data to coworkers from your smartphone. You can also log data to your smartphone and email data logs in a spreadsheet.
- Work from anywhere—Use wired or wireless connection.
Reduce Maintenance Time and Tasks
- Use robust, low-maintenance RDO Sensor in any aquaculture setting.
- Quickly disinfect the handheld to maintain biosecurity
- Get long-lasting calibrations and reliable data—When you need to calibrate the sensors, the sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions and calibration data is stored in the sensors.
- Stay up-to-date with automatic iSitu App updates.
- Purchase individual parts and solutions at the In-Situ e-store with your smartphone.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Eliminate expensive, proprietary handheld meters and test kits. Your iOS device now doubles as your handheld meter.
- Using smarTROLL™ Multiparameter Handheld and need a dedicated DO probe? The smarTROLL Battery Pack and smarTROLL Cable work with both handhelds.
- Freshwater and saltwater production
- Hatchery operations
- Open pen production systems
- Recirculating, partial reuse, and flow-through systems
Complete this form, and one of our knowledgeable Sales Representatives will call you to discuss your application.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524