In-Situ® Water Level Data Loggers
Are you measuring groundwater or surface water levels? Do you need to record data, continuously? In-Situ Inc.’s comprehensive line of titanium water level sensors log water level/pressure and temperature data for years. Deploy level loggers in pristine streams, contaminated waters, saline environments, or wherever your project takes you.
When you need to access data, choose a method that works best for you. Maybe you download data once a year. Or maybe you need real-time access with a web-based interface. Whatever your requirements, In-Situ water level data loggers can be deployed for unattended operation or connected to a telemetry or control system.
Complete Water Level Monitoring Systems
In-Situ Inc. provides everything you need to effectively meet project goals:
- Vented (gauged) and non-vented (absolute) water level data loggers
- One intuitive software platform for all loggers
- Direct-read cable for real-time connections
- Built-in communication protocols for seamless integration to your monitoring platform
- Telemetry systems, radios, and controllers
- Well accessories, antifouling solutions, desiccant systems, and more
- Free, 24/7 technical support
Economical Water Level Data Loggers Offer Absolute Convenience
Non-vented water level data loggers collect water level, pressure, and temperature data in remote, flood-prone, or high-humidity environments.
High-Accuracy Water Level Data Loggers Excel in All Conditions
In-Situ manufactures narrow-diameter loggers with a range of pressure options and logging modes. Record water level/pressure and temperature measurements and connect to a your data collection platform.
- NEW Level TROLL 400: For absolute convenience, choose this non-vented data logger for use in flood-prone, high-humidity, or remote locations where a desiccant system isn't practical. Deploy with a BaroTROLL Data Logger for highest level of accuracy.
- Level TROLL 500: Use this vented logger when you need automatic pressure compensation and typical logging options—Linear, Fast Linear, and Event.
- Level TROLL 700: Use this data logger for applications with unique logging requirements. The Level TROLL 700 features Linear, Fast Linear, Linear Average, Event, Step Linear, and True Logarithmic logging modes. Vented and non-vented units are available.
- Level TROLL 700H: Meet the Office of Surface Water specification of ±0.01 foot with the industry’s most accurate water level logger.
- Aqua TROLL 200: Use this CTD logger to measure water level/pressure, conductivity, and temperature. This sensor delivers the highest levels of accuracy in saline or brackish water environments.
- BaroTROLL: Use alongside non-vented loggers that require barometric pressure compensation. Or use with gauged systems to calculate barometric efficiency.
Virtual HERMIT Streamlines Aquifer Testing
The Virtual HERMIT Kit saves you time and eliminates frustration. Use the Virtual HERMIT Kit, exclusively from In-Situ Rentals, to conduct step-drawdown tests and constant-rate pumping tests.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524