NEW Level TROLL 400 Water Level Data Logger
The maintenance-free Level TROLL® 400 measures and records water level, pressure, and temperature and is available in four pressure ranges—from 30 psia to 500 psia. Titanium construction outlasts specially-coated data loggers.
The Level TROLL 400 offers absolute convenience for several situations:
- Where automatic barometric compensation is not required
- Where a vented system may not be practical—flood-prone sites, remote locations with limited access, and high-humidity environments
- Where the highest levels of accuracy are not required
- Long-term, unattended data collection
- Crest stage gaging, stream gaging, flood and storm surge monitoring
- Stormwater management systems
- Construction site dewatering
- Packer installations
- Mine water management and dewatering
- Slug tests where barometric compensation is not required
Zero-Maintenance Water Level Sensor for Routine Monitoring
- Deploy in sub-1 inch wells and other narrow enclosures.
- Choose from Linear, Fast Linear, and Event logging modes.
- Integrate with telemetry systems, radios, controllers, SCADA/PLC systems, and third-party data loggers and samplers.
- Get real-time data access with RuggedCable® Systems that include patented twist-lock connectors for error-free deployments.
- Use with intuitive Win-Situ® Software for programming, data retrieval, and data analysis.
- Be confident in your results. Each logger includes a NIST®-traceable calibration report over the full pressure and temperature range.
- Use with a BaroTROLL® Data Logger in order to compensate data for barometric pressure fluctuations and compute accurate water level measurements.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524