New Level TROLL 700H Meets the OSW Surface-Water Specification
Now you can comply with the Office of Surface Water by using the industry's most accurate water level logger. The Level TROLL® 700H meets the surface-water specification of ±0.01 foot.
Use In-Situ Inc.'s high-performance Level TROLL 700H for surface-water monitoring applications. The gauged (vented) Level TROLL 700H can be used to:
- Capture multiple peak flow events on one data log by using the Event logging mode.
- Automate data collection at user-defined intervals—Uses standard Win-Situ® 5 and Win-Situ® Mobile Software
- Log data by choosing one of six logging modes—Linear, Fast Linear, Linear Average, Event, Step Linear, and True Logarithmic.
Designed for Long-Term Deployments
- Deploy the rugged titanium instrument in fresh water or saltwater and get reliable performance for years.
- Access data when you need it by connecting to a TROLL® Link Telemetry System, MultiHop Data Radio, Con TROLL® PRO System, RuggedReader® Handheld PC, or a third-party data logger or sampler.
- Get long-lasting batteries—Batteries typically last for a minimum of 10 years or 2 million readings. 8-36 VDC input is compatible with external batteries and solar panels.
- Meet stringent USGS specifications—Level TROLL 700H is accurate to ±0.01 foot.
- Get superior accuracy under all operating conditions—The instrument is calibrated over the full pressure and temperature ranges.
- Collect accurate surface-water data with a gauged instrument—no barometric corrections are required.
- Receive a serialized, NIST®-traceable calibration report with each instrument
Level TROLL 700H Ideally Suited to Surface-Water Applications
- Real-time measurement of hydrologic conditions, including peak streamflow and gage height
- Stream and river gaging
- Coastal deployments—tide/harbor levels, storm surge systems, and wetland research
- Stormwater management
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524