New Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Instrument
The Aqua TROLL 400 Multiparameter Instrument is ideal for monitoring water quality in a variety of environmental applications. The instrument leverages In-Situ® Inc.'s patented, EPA-approved RDO® Technology. The compact instrument houses six water quality sensors and measures 12 parameters:
- Actual and specific conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Dissolved oxygen
- Water level and water pressure (absolute)
- Coastal deployments
- Long-term surface-water monitoring
- Long-term groundwater monitoring
- Real-time monitoring networks, such as gaging stations
- Remediation and mining
- Stormwater management
Confidence in Your Data
- Field-tested sensor technologies lower your total cost of ownership by providing stable, accurate results.
- Sensors are factory calibrated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
- DO readings are automatically compensated for salinity. With the Con TROLL PRO System, DO and level readings are automatically compensated for barometric pressure.
Greater Efficiency & Flexibility
- Easy installation reduces errors and training time, while increasing productivity.
- With open communication protocols, the instrument easily interfaces with your current system. Access data anytime with a radio, controller, data logger, sampler, telemetry system, or SCADA/PLC system.
- Long-lasting calibrations reduce site visits.
- The narrow-diameter instrument operates in fresh, marine, and process waters.
Download the specification sheet (pdf).
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524