New smarTROLL™ Handheld Family with Smartphone App
The Future of Water Quality Monitoring
The smarTROLL Handheld family combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
Simply connect the smarTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Probe or smarTROLL RDO® Probe to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
smarTROLL RDO Handheld for Dissolved Oxygen Spot Checks
New smarTROLL RDO Handheld: Use this handheld in freshwater or saltwater to simultaneously measure DO, air and water temperature, and barometric pressure. No warm up time or tedious maintenance to slow you down. View results instantly on your smartphone, email data directly to your contacts, and move on to the next site within minutes.
smarTROLL MP Handheld for Spot Checking and Low-Flow Sampling
New smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld: Tired of bulky meters and complicated software? The smarTROLL MP Handheld and iSitu App will simplify your next water quality monitoring event. Measure up to 14 parameters simultaneously.
The battery pack wirelessly transmits data directly to your smartphone. You can send colleagues a snapshot of your data, order calibration solutions, and quickly move on to other tasks.
New smarTROLL Low-Flow Sampling System: Your next low-flow groundwater sampling event will go quickly with this system. The probe automatically recognizes calibration solutions and stores calibration data in the sensors. And the iSitu App automates set up, data collection, and more. Manage sites with photo and GPS tags. This system significantly reduces training time.
New Case Study
Learn how the Water Replenishment District of Southern California uses the smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld for groundwater sampling.
- Use the smarTROLL System anywhere your project takes you.
- Instantly collaborate with colleagues and clients by using your smartphone to email data.
- Move your office to the field by consolidating all site information onto your smartphone.
- Quickly recognize and find sites with photos and GPS tags.
- Eliminate errors and field notes. Smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions. The probe automatically logs data to your smartphone.
- Reduce maintenance with durable, field-tested sensors and calibrations that last for months.
- Get accurate DO results with smart sensors that automatically compensate for barometric pressure and salinity.
- Receive free application guidance, 24/7 technical support, and mobile help in the field
- Use your smartphone to order supplies from the In-Situ e-store
- Get guaranteed 7-day service (U.S.A. only)
- Ambient water quality spot checks
- Effluent monitoring
- Low-flow groundwater sampling
- NPDES monitoring
- Remediation site and mine water monitoring
- Stormwater and effluent management
- Vertical profiling
Want to Learn More?
Complete this form, and one of our knowledgeable Sales Representatives will call you to discuss your application and sampling requirements.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524