New smarTROLL™ Low-Flow Groundwater Sampling System
Looking for ways to save time and simplify sampling events? The new smarTROLL Low-Flow Sampling System combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
The smarTROLL Low-Flow Sampling System includes everything you need to collect a representative groundwater sample.
- smarTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Handheld with clip-on battery pack
- If you rent from In-Situ Rentals, you'll receive an iPod touch with the iSitu App.
- If you purchase a smarTROLL Low-Flow System, you'll purchase the iSitu App and in-app low-flow add on from the Apple® App Store for use on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
- A field-ready case holds the rest—Calibration cup, flow-through cell with fittings, and other supplies
Simplify Your Next Low-Flow Event
- Connect the flow-through cell with tubing to the smarTROLL Probe.
- Connect the battery pack cable to the smarTROLL Probe.
- Launch the iSitu App, which guides you through sampling setup procedures, calibration requirements, and data collection.
- Start reading results. No warm-up time required.
- Consolidate all well, pumping, and site information in one place. Reuse this information at subsequent events. No more transcription errors or field notes.
- Quickly calibrate sensors. Sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions and automatically compensate for solution temperature.
- Automate data collection. Stabilization criteria are set for each monitored parameter and data collection intervals are defined by time or pumped volumes. The iSitu App automatically calculates and displays variance during the sampling event. Data is logged at pre-determined intervals.
- Monitor and record the stabilization of water quality parameters. After stabilization, you can export a low-flow report as a PDF file or export a data log to a standard file (*.csv).
- Automatically generate calibration and sample reports that conform to regulations.
- Need turbidity? Rent or purchase the TROLL® 9500 Low-Flow System or rent a handheld turbidimeter (call for details). You can add your turbidity values into the iSitu App.
Want to Learn More?
Complete this form, and one of our knowledgeable Sales Representatives will call you to discuss your application and sampling requirements.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524