New smarTROLL™ Multiparameter Handheld
The Future of Water Quality Monitoring
The smarTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Handheld combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
Simply connect the smarTROLL MP Handheld to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
Measure Up to 14 Parameters
- Chemical parameters: Dissolved oxygen, pH, ORP, conductivity (actual or specific), salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Physical parameters: Air and water temperature, barometric pressure, water level, and water pressure
Be Mobile. Be Smart. Be In-Situ.
Transport the smarTROLL Anywhere
- Tired of transporting heavy or awkward equipment to the field? Now, all you need is your smartphone and the smarTROLL MP Handheld.
- Eliminate expensive handheld meters, bulky multiparameter probes, and test kits.
Move Your Office to the Field
- Use innovative smartphone technology for seamless work flow between office and site.
- Instantly collaborate with colleagues and clients by using your smartphone to email data.
- Work from anywhere, anytime with wired or wireless connectivity.
- Use your smartphone to order supplies from the In-Situ e-store.
- Access mobile help on your smartphone or call Technical Support for application tips … anytime.
Streamline Data Management
- Consolidate all site information on your smartphone with the iSitu App.
- Quickly find and recognize each of your sites by tagging sites with a photo and GPS coordinates.
- Instantly review data with colleagues by sending them a snapshot of real-time results.
- Log data to your smartphone. When it’s convenient, download results to a standard file format (*.csv).
- Download logs manually through iTunes®. Share data with all mobile devices on your iCloud account. Email data logs from the field.
New Case Study
Learn how the Water Replenishment District of Southern California uses the smarTROLL Multiparameter Handheld for groundwater sampling.
- Quickly set up the handheld—Simply connect the battery pack to the probe, launch the iSitu App on your smartphone, and start reading results.
- Calibrations can last for months.
- Eliminate training time—The intuitive iSitu App guides you through site setup, water quality checks, and data management.
- Get instant results—No warm-up or stabilization time required. Sensors are calibrated with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
Reduce Maintenance & Eliminate Errors
- Use the robust smarTROLL System for demanding field applications.
- Eliminate manual steps—No more transcription errors. Plus, smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions and store calibration data in the sensors.
- Get accurate DO results—Internal logic automatically compensates for barometric pressure and salinity.
- Stay current with automatic iSitu App updates.
- Understand sensor performance with automatic sensor diagnostics, data quality indicators, calibration reports, and RDO® Fast Cap replacement reminder.
- Ambient water quality spot checking
- Effluent monitoring
- Groundwater quality spot checks
- Low-flow groundwater sampling
- Mine water and remediation site monitoring
- Stormwater management and NPDES-permitted applications
- Surface-water monitoring
- Vertical profiling
Want to Learn More?
Complete this form, and one of our knowledgeable Sales Representatives will call you to discuss your application and sampling requirements.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524