New smarTROLL™ RDO® Handheld
The Future of Dissolved Oxygen Monitoring
The smarTROLL Rugged Dissolved Oxygen (RDO) Handheld combines optical dissolved oxygen (DO) technology with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
The smarTROLL RDO Handheld simultaneously measures four parameters:
- Dissolved oxygen with the optical RDO Sensor
- Barometric pressure
- Air temperature
- Water temperature
Simply connect the smarTROLL RDO Handheld to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
Be Mobile. Be Smart. Be In-Situ.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Eliminate expensive, proprietary handheld meters and test kits. Your iOS device now doubles as your handheld meter.
- Using smarTROLL™ Multiparameter Handheld and need a dedicated DO probe? The smarTROLL Battery Pack and smarTROLL Cable work with both handhelds.
Move Your Office to the Field
- Use innovative smartphone technology for seamless work flow between office and site.
- Instantly collaborate with your contacts by using your smartphone to email data.
- Work from anywhere, anytime with wired or wireless connectivity.
- Use your smartphone to order supplies from the In-Situ e-store.
- Access mobile help on your smartphone or call Technical Support … anytime.
Streamline Data Management
- Consolidate all site information on your smartphone with the iSitu App.
- Quickly find sites by tagging sites with photos and GPS coordinates.
- Send contacts a snapshot of real-time results.
- Log data to your smartphone. When it’s convenient, download results to a standard file format (*.csv).
- Eliminate training time—The intuitive iSitu App guides you through site setup, water quality checks, and data management.
- Get instant results—No warm-up or stabilization time required.
- Calibrations last for months.
Reduce Maintenance & Eliminate Errors
- Use the titanium probe for demanding field work.
- Eliminate manual steps—No more transcription errors. Smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions and store calibration data in the sensor.
- Get accurate DO results—Internal logic automatically compensates for barometric pressure and allows for manual salinity corrections.
- Stay current with automatic iSitu App updates.
- Understand sensor performance with automatic sensor diagnostics, data quality indicators, calibration reports, and RDO® Cap replacement reminder.
- Ambient spot checking—freshwater and saltwater
- Dam water sampling
- Effluent monitoring
- NPDES requirements
- Stormwater management
Want to Learn More?
Complete this form, and one of our knowledgeable Sales Representatives will call you to discuss your application.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524