Install Wireless Water Monitoring Networks with MultiHop Radios
With Banner Engineering MultiHop Data Radios, you can build wireless water monitoring networks that use In-Situ® instruments, provide real-time data, improve project efficiency, and reduce expenses. Radios can be networked with In-Situ instruments into a TROLL® Link Telemetry System or SCADA/PLC System.
MultiHop networks can be made up of one or many master radios. For simplified deployment, a single MultiHop Radio can be configured as a master, repeater, or slave radio.
- The master device controls the overall wireless network.
- The repeater mode allows for range extension of the wireless network.
- The slave mode is used at the end point of a wireless network.
- Stay connected 24/7 and eliminate data loss due to changes in signal strength by using the industry's only self-healing radio technology.
- Collect, view, and manage data from remote sites without leaving the office.
- Share data with colleagues and clients by using the In-Situ Data Center.
- Understand the status of your monitoring sites at a glance—simply log in to the In-Situ Data Center.
- Wirelessly connect to your SCADA/PLC system.
- Quickly set up an instrument network by using Win-Situ® 5 Software.
- Respond quickly to changing site conditions and receive alarm notifications as a phone call, text message, or email.
- Streamline your workflow by eliminating manual data collection.
- Extend radio range simply by adding an antenna.
- Reduce field maintenance visits with self-healing, auto-routing functionality—no data loss due to variations in signal strength.
- Significantly lower your data service fees by networking multiple sites and by reducing the need for a telemetry system at each site.
- Create a network with less hardware and cable.
- Network instruments at sites that are not conducive to cabling or trenching.
- Purchase one easily programmable radio and get three levels of functionality.
- Long-term groundwater monitoring networks
- Utilities and dams for background analysis and site monitoring
- Remediation projects
- Surface water and impoundment monitoring
- Mine water management and dewatering
- Aqua TROLL® 100, 200, and 400 Instruments
- BaroTROLL® and Rugged BaroTROLL Instruments
- Level TROLL® 300, 500, and 700 Instruments
- RDO® PRO Probe
- Rugged TROLL® 200 Instrument
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524