Rugged Water Level Tapes and Meters
In-Situ® Rentals offers a variety of tapes and meters suited to your application. The complete line of Rugged Water Level Tapes and Meters provides accurate water level measurements and more.
- Rugged Water Level Tape 200—ASME-certified, engineer-grade tapes accurately measure depth-to-water. Both full-size and backpack-size tapes are available.
- Rugged Conductivity/Level/Temp Meter—Accurately measure conductivity, water level, and temperature with this ASME-certified tape.
- Rugged Oil/Water Interface Meters—When working in hazardous or explosive environments, use these certified intrinsically safe interface meters. Both full-size and backpack-size meters are available.
All In-Situ Rugged Level Tapes and Meters offer:
- Superior tape construction—From high-tensile steel to Kevlar®-reinforced polyethylene, In-Situ tapes stand up to field use.
- Submersible stainless steel, Teflon®-coated probe is pressure tested to the full length of the tape.
- Tough reels made of nylon or aluminum (for tapes longer than 150 m; 400 ft) are mounted on a sturdy polyurethane-coated steel frame. Reel flanges and hub are molded from high-strength nylon on a stainless steel axle for smooth running of tape.
- User-removable electronics module makes it easy to change the battery and clean the reel.
Use In-Situ Rugged Water Level Tapes and Meters everywhere you use a Level TROLL®, Aqua TROLL® or Rugged TROLL® Instrument:
- Depth-to-water measurements
- Pump tests and slug tests
- Low-flow sampling events
- Dewatering applications
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524