Streamline Aquifer Testing
Use the Virtual HERMIT® Aquifer Testing Kit, exclusively from In-Situ® Rentals, to conduct step-drawdown tests and constant-rate pump tests. With the Virtual HERMIT Kit, you can:
- Monitor an entire well field with one system
- Simultaneously configure, start, view, step, or stop all connected instruments
- Download data while a test is running
Virtual HERMIT Kit
- Virtual HERMIT Software for PC
- Eight-port Rugged TROLL® Net Hub
- Up to eight Level TROLL® 700 Instruments
- RuggedReader® Handheld PC to download data from difficult-to-access sites
- USB or RS232 TROLL® Com
Reduce Field Time & Save Money
- Step a logarithmic log as the test progresses
- Capture pump and recovery data on the same log without reprogramming
- Display real-time data so that you can quickly adjust aquifer test protocols
- Minimize data processing—Export one time-synchronized data log for all deployed Level TROLL 700 Instruments
Manage Unique Situations
- Collect data during recovery phase—Disconnect and secure laptop PC, Rugged TROLL Net Hub, and cables. Level TROLL 700 Instruments continue to log data while locked in wells.
- Collect data at difficult to reach sites. Instruments can be set up in wells prior to the test and set to start logging data at a pre-determined time. After recovery, data is downloaded and merged with other level data.
To learn more, download the Virtual HERMIT Aquifer Testing Kit specification sheet (pdf).
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524