Streamline Aquifer Testing
Use the Virtual HERMIT® Aquifer Testing Kit, exclusively from In-Situ® Rentals, to conduct step-drawdown tests and constant-rate pump tests. With the Virtual HERMIT Kit, you can:
- Monitor an entire well field with one system
- Simultaneously configure, start, view, step, or stop all connected instruments
- Download data while a test is running
Virtual HERMIT Kit
- Virtual HERMIT Software for PC
- Eight-port Rugged TROLL® Net Hub
- Up to eight Level TROLL® 700 Instruments
- RuggedReader® Handheld PC to download data from difficult-to-access sites
- USB or RS232 TROLL® Com
To learn more, download the Virtual HERMIT Aquifer Testing Kit specification sheet (pdf).
"The Virtual HERMIT® System worked better than I could have imagined, it was so nice to just sit back and watch the data pop up on the graph."—Matt Montario, Project Geologist at H2H Associates, LLC in Troy, NY
Reduce Field Time & Save Money
- Step a logarithmic log as the test progresses
- Capture pump and recovery data on the same log without reprogramming
- Display real-time data so that you can quickly adjust aquifer test protocols
- Minimize data processing—Export one time-synchronized data log for all deployed Level TROLL 700 Instruments
Manage Unique Situations
- Collect data during recovery phase—Disconnect and secure laptop PC, Rugged TROLL Net Hub, and cables. Level TROLL 700 Instruments continue to log data while locked in wells.
- Collect data at difficult to reach sites. Instruments can be set up in wells prior to the test and set to start logging data at a pre-determined time. After recovery, data is downloaded and merged with other level data.
221 E Lincoln Ave.
Ft. Collins, CO 80524